The ATLAS S-ONE is the newest addition to the Aero Precision Handguard lineup. Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, the S-ONE line of handguards are designed with size and weight in mind, providing the perfect handguard for your lightweight build. Our proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
Available in KeyMod™ and M-LOK® profiles with 12” and 15” options (7” and 9” options coming soon).
The new Aero Taper Lock Attachment System (ATLAS) is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. It features 2 mirrored tapered locking nuts that provide evenly distributed clamping pressure across a custom engineered barrel nut with use of a turnbuckle screw. A ratcheting detent further secures the design while providing positive registration during installation. By design, the even pressure of the ATLAS system avoids distortion of the handguard often seen with current applications during installation.
All hardware mounting parts are included with the purchase of a S-ONE Handguard.
Lightweight By Design
- KeyMod Handguard Weights: 7” - 4.76 oz, 9” - 5.34 oz, 12” - 6.81 oz, 15” - 7.69 oz
- M-LOK Handguard Weights: 7” - 4.86 oz, 9” - 5.47 oz, 12” - 7.00 oz, 15” - 7.95 oz
- Mounting Hardware Weight: 4.72 oz (same across all S-ONE Handguard options)
- Front and rear picatinny rail
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
- Indexing grooves in 12:00 position for positive grip control
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- 1.3” Inside diameter
- 1.5” Outside diameter
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels
The ATLAS S-ONE Handguards are designed to match seamlessly with the custom designed top rail of our AR15 Gen 2 Upper. Save when you buy them as a combo.
Please note: The ATLAS S-ONE Handguards are NOT compatible with our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver.